Looking for a quick and easy appetizer to serve at your next party? Look no further than this delicious Whipped Feta Dip, perfect for dipping your favorite veggies, chips, or crackers.
Made with creamy feta cheese, zesty lemon zest and juice, protein-packed Greek yogurt, savory garlic, and rich olive oil, this dip is the perfect blend of flavours to satisfy your cravings for something salty and tangy.
Ways to use Whipped Feta Dip
The possibilities for using this versatile dip are endless! Here are just a few ideas for ways to enjoy your Whipped Feta Dip:
- use as a spread on sandwiches or wraps
- drizzle on grilled chicken or fish
- Mix it into a pasta salad for a creamy, zesty dressing
- use as a regular dip for veggies, pretzel chips or crackers of choice
- drizzle over roasted potatoes
- use over top of my Loaded Baked Sweet Potatoes– it goes perfectly with this recipe!
If you try it out, be sure to leave a star rating and review below so I know how you liked it!
Whipped Feta Dip
- 10 oz feta cheese
- 3/4 cup Plain Greek yogurt
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Pinch freshly cracked black pepper
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- Fine chopped parsley to top *Optional
- In a food processor or blender add the feta cheese, yogurt, zest and juice of 1 lemon, garlic and black pepper.
- Blend until the cheese is broken down, then add 1 tbsp of the olive oil at at time while the food processor is running, if possible. If your blender does not have an option to add ingredients while it is running, add the oil 1 tbsp at a time, blend until combined and repeat until you have a creamy, smooth dip.
- Top with more black pepper and fresh parsley if desired. Store in an airtight container refrigerated for up to 4-5 days. Enjoy!