Make a batch of these Banana Blueberry Breakfast Cookies to set yourself up for a delicious, grab & go breakfast all week! These breakfast cookies are easy to make, delicious and packed with nutrition.
Nutrition in Banana Blueberry Breakfast Cookies
These breakfast cookies are packed with nourishing ingredients like hemp hearts, rolled oats, & peanut butter which are all high in fibre, great for gut health and digestion.
They are also high in plant based protein, making for a nutritionally balanced, satiating breakfast.
- 2 bananas, frozen blueberries
- 1 egg
- honey or pure maple syrup
- natural peanut butter
- vanilla extract
- rolled oats
- oat flour *Make your own by blending rolled oats into a flour consistency, or buy bagged oat flour from the store for convenience.
- baking soda
- hemp hearts
- walnuts *Optional
If you liked this recipe, you’ll also want to check out Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Overnight Oats, this Cherry Almond Baked Oatmeal, or these Spinach and Artichoke Egg Muffins for a healthy grab & go breakfast.
If you make this recipe be sure to leave a star rating and review. Enjoy!
Banana Blueberry Breakfast Cookies
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp honey or pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped *Optional
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mash the banana in a medium bowl then whisk in the egg, honey, peanut butter and vanilla extract. Mix in the remaining ingredients except for the blueberries then fold in the blueberries.
- Scoop about 1/3 cup of the batter and form gently into balls to get 6 large cookies. Place evenly on the lined baking sheet and press down gently on top of each one to flatten.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown on top. Enjoy!