Reminiscent of the viral feta pasta, this recipe is a super easy and delicious dinner for busy nights! This Chicken & Feta Sheet Pan recipe is a nourishing & satisfying meal guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser.
Nutritionally balanced & satisfying
A delicious and easy week night meal complete with melty feta cheese & lots of roasted veggies. This meal is nutritionally balanced, as it provides everything you need to feel full & satisfied.
The 3 main components of a meal that makes it nutritionally balanced are protein, complex carbs/fibre, and fats. This meal has all three! Chicken provides a source of protein, fibre and complex carbs from the vegetables and potatoes, and fat from the feta cheese and olive oil.
Ingredients in Chicken & Feta Sheet Pan
- cherry tomatoes, red bell peppers & baby potatoes
- dried herbs: thyme, parsley, red pepper flakes, paprika
- fresh garlic
- feta cheese (the one packed in brine)
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- olive oil
You’ll also need parchment paper, a frying pan, and 2 standard size baking sheets (or 1 very large baking sheet).
Looking for more chicken recipes?
Be sure to leave a star rating & review if you try out this recipe. Enjoy!
Chicken and Feta Sheet Pan Meal
Veggies & Feta
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 2 cups halved baby potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil + more for drizzling
- 1/2 tsp each of dried thyme, parsley
- Pinch salt & red pepper flakes
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 200 g block of feta cheese (the one packed in brine)
- 1 ½ lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded until 1/2-1/4 inch thick *3 large chicken breasts
- 3 tsp garlic powder
- 1 ½ tsp each of dried parsley, paprika
- 1/2 tsp each of dried thyme, red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Add the tomatoes, bell peppers and potatoes to a large mixing bowl. Add 1 tbsp of the olive oil, the thyme, parsley, salt, red pepper flakes and the garlic. Mix well and spread out onto the baking sheet.
- In the middle of the baking sheet, move some of the vegetables out of the way and place the block feta cheese. Drizzle the feta with some olive oil. Bake for 40 minutes, flipping the vegetables halfway through. The feta will brown around the edges slightly.
- While the vegetables and feta bake, prepare the chicken. Mix the spices together and rub on either side of the chicken pieces.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Once hot, add a drizzle of olive oil to coat the pan and place both pieces of chicken. Sear for 3-4 minutes per side until golden brown. Place the chicken on the other lined baking sheet.
- Place the chicken in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked through (internal temp reaches 165°F). Tip: Have everything ready at the same time by placing the chicken in the oven while the vegetables have 20 minutes left on the timer.
- Break down the block of feta with a fork, mix with the vegetables if desired and enjoy!