I’ve got your easter brunch covered this weekend. This Spring Vegetable Frittata is a delicious and fresh dish to add to your brunch spread. Shallots, asparagus and just a few other ingredients needed for a the perfect spring meal. Pair it with my Vanilla Cherry Almond Baked Oats and you’ve got yourself a perfect meal.
Ingredients in Spring Vegetable Frittata
- Eggs & Milk
A great dish to complement any brunch spread
This is one of the easiest brunch menu items you can find. Just a few ingredients noted above will create the most flavourful frittata without any hassle. I love adding some type of egg dish to brunch to add a little protein & nutrition.
Pair this with some type of oat dish, like my Vanilla Cherry Almond Baked Oats, a baked good like my Chocolate Marbled Banana Bread, or even go for scones or croissants if you’re feeing a little extra. May I suggest these Blueberry Scones from Sally’s Baking Addiction- so delicious and surprisingly not too difficult.
I also love adding fresh fruit & mimosas- optional but highly encouraged!
Leave a star rating and review if you try out this Spring Vegetable Frittata.
Spring Vegetable Frittata
- 6 large eggs
- 1 small shallot, small diced
- 1/2 heaping cup mushrooms, sliced in half and chopped
- 1/4 cup milk (any kind- I used 1%)
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- pinch each of red pepper flakes, salf & black pepper
- 1/2 cup asparagus chopped into 1/4 inch pieces (halved lengthwise if they are very thick)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Start by preheating the oven to 375F and greasing an 8" round baking dish.
- Beat the eggs in a medium bowl. Add the shallot, mushrooms, milk, garlic, red pepper flakes, salf & pepper and whisk together until combined.
- Pour the egg mixture into the baking dish. Top with the asparagus pieces and feta cheese.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes until the middle is set. The edges may be puffed up, but as the frittata sets it will settle down.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes. Serve immediately with any sides of choice. Enjoy!
- Sliced avocado
- Tomato slices
- Whole grain toast
- Hot sauce